• Greetings, wanderer!

Love all things roleplaying? Join us! 🙂

Vorpal

Favorite Pathfinder Hybrid Class?

Favorite Pathfinder Hybrid Class  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Pathfinder Hybrid Class? (from supplements)

• Arcanist
    • Bloodrager
    • Brawler
    • Hunter
    • Investigator
    • Shaman
    • Skald
    • Slayer
    • Swashbuckler
    • Warpriest

Your favorite Pathfinder Hybrid Class?

Ok, so I love Ranger, but lately I'm playing around with some magic. Want to break that thing up :classic_laugh: and trying the Arcanist.
Love the idea of a wizard/sorcerer mashup with a twist, making this class insteresting to tinker with :classic_cool:. Lots of possibilities, a bit different spellcaster than classic ones. Arcane Exploits are a very cool way to use spells like powers, while not completely destroying the arcane casting system in game. At least in my opinion.

Skald. Purely because you quickly become a supporter who can make or break a fight if you pick the right buffs, as long as your party has a couple PCs who went for pure bruisers and not special snowflake builds who have too many options to benefit from your Raging Song.

Edited by Zoro the Gallade
  • Like 1