• Greetings, wanderer!

Love all things roleplaying? Join us!

Vorpal

Your favorite Pathfinder Character Class

Favorite Pathfinder Character Classes  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Core Class? (from base Rulebook)

• Barbarian
    • Bard
    • Cleric
    • Druid
    • Fighter
    • Monk
    • Paladin
    • Ranger
    • Rogue
    • Sorcerer
    • Wizard

What is your favorite Pathfinder character class and why?

Personally I love rangers, they're what life's about - hunt, and uh, favored enemies :classic_laugh:. No, I mean really, still love ranger although right now experimenting with some other options. Spell based ones, but that's a subject for another topic. Probably will return to a classic ranger later.

Paladin...and it has entirely to do with how overpowered it is in PF compared to 3.5. Smiting, healing, tanking and supporting can let you either steal the scene or give a ton of help to the party.

• Like 1

My favorite class is Bard. He is a Jack of all trades always prepared for any situation, and cheerful and crazy enough😂

bard dnd22.jpg

Edited by SINnestro
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 9:05 PM, Zoro the Gallade said:

Paladin...and it has entirely to do with how overpowered it is in PF compared to 3.5. Smiting, healing, tanking and supporting can let you either steal the scene or give a ton of help to the party.

Hahah, I liked to play Paladins too, although as a player in RPGs I'm rarely about mechanics 🙂. And even from that standpoint I'd agree with that - Paladin is a great supporter, but also an archetype of a hero, can do things flashy and in style.

1 hour ago, SINnestro said:

My favorite class is Bard. He is a Jack of all trades always prepared for any situation, and cheerful and crazy enough😂

bard dnd22.jpg

Man, I love when people play bards. They add that factor of fun, glory and silliness to the game that no other class is capable of 🙂. Sometimes it pisses of the players (depending on how you roleplay your bard), but that's also what makes a great rpg session, what makes it more memorable. Maybe we'll see some of that in some play by forum campaign 😉.

And that drawing - is it yours maybe?