• Greetings, wanderer!

Love all things roleplaying? Join us!

The Bartender

Welcome on Forums!

What is your role in roleplaying games?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is your role in roleplaying games?

• I love being a player!
    • I prefer to be a Game Master (Dungeon Master, etc.)
    • I enjoy playing and Game Mastering equally
    • Never played Pen & Paper roleplaying games yet!

Good to see you, adventurer!

Ha! Glad you're alive! Now get yourself a mug 'o ale 🍺 and sit yer down in our tavern...
First and foremost, thank you for joining us. Yer warmly welcome around these parts.

Having you here, we're set to build the most awesome, thriving and interesting Roleplaying Community in the known world!
And in the Planes, maybe.

Now, it would be nice to say hello to your fellow visitors and travelers 🙂.
Write a few words about yourself, maybe which RPG game systems or worlds you prefer, or introduce your favorite roleplaying character.
Say as much or as little as you wish, if you want, you can write where you live too - we're global here, so that could be interesting.

I will be known to you as The Bartender - my name's never used anymore, they always call the Bartender, haha!
I'll be looking over this place, making sure you're all staying safe, well fed, and never ever run out of ye ale! 🍻

• Thanks 1

Hello! I'm Vorpal, the lover of rangers and magical destruction :classic_biggrin:. Love this place so far, hoping it will gather a large community.

Happy to see even Bartenders here, although not sure about dwarven ones :classic_laugh:. The beer is brewed on vodka and no wine in the menu I guess?
Explain, dwarf, might get me something if that's drinkable.

• Haha 1

Greetings. Zoro Gallade here, a DM with...admittedly some clever ideas and pretty good at managing frantic play-by-chat campaigns on Discord.
And I do mean frantic. I mean, we ran all six books of Way of the Wicked in a matter of a few months.

And yeah, my favourite system is Pathfinder. I really like all the kinds of micromanagement you can do in it, it feels quite unique. Hit me up if you're interested.

• Thanks 1

Hail fellow RP lovers! Both a player and DM here, straight from the oh how magical land of Poland, which proves that magic exists (and monsters too!). I'm a proud owner of a mimic, which does not leave my side, folowing me everywhere I might decide to wander. *tries to drink his water, notices it tastes differently so he puts the mug away. It transforms into the mimic, which would explain the spit taste of the liquid*

• Like 1