• Greetings, wanderer!

Love all things roleplaying? Join us!

Wandering Mage

Favorite Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting

What is your favorite Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting?

• Dragonlance
    • Greyhawk
    • Forgotten Realms
    • Eberron
    • Ravenloft
    • Planescape
    • Dark Sun
    • Spelljammer
    • Mystara
    • Lankhmar
    • Warcraft
    • Diablo (yes, there is one)
    • Birthright
    • My own homebrew world (describe in a post)
    • Ravnica

For further familiarizing with each other, figured out it would be good to know our preferences.
There are many universes that the mother of all roleplaying games introduced throughout it's different editions.
Check out the poll, and if you feel there's some world we've omitted and should add, post and we'll add it :).

This is a multiple choice poll, you can vote for as many universes as you wish. It's public to help us better know each other.

So, what is your favorite D&D Campaign Setting?

• Like 1

Mostly Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft or Dragonlance, especially when linking FR and DL through the mists of Ravenloft.
A classic example, Lord Soth was an undead Solamnian Death Knight which then "moved" :classic_laugh: to Ravelnoft, so to speak.

Edited by Vorpal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, Soth was a nice death knight :). My players met him a few times, but not killed (again). Ravenloft is the ultimate atmosphere-wise, if you like something dark and gritty. Mists are making it all more hopeless and desperate - once you get in, you never get out. Almost, maybe. 

There's a 5e module about Strahd von Zarovitch's mansion etc, have yet to buy it. But it looks mandatory to me :).
Mostly played there in 2nd Edition and 3e via homebrew stuff, so my memory may be a bit waning / inaccurate. Which is a pity, really.